Based in Florianopolis/SC, Brazil
September 1st, 2017 (PC), Q1 2018 (Console), Soon (Mobile)
Necrosphere is a (really hard) bite-sized metroidvania game you control with only two buttons.
Necrosphere is where you go when you die, regardless of being good or bad. You don’t see other people around there, and you don’t have anything to do except to wait eternally. Soon as the player (Agent Terry Cooper) hits the Necrosphere, he learns about the portals that can take him back to the world of the living (also called Normalsphere), and his quest to escape the afterlife is set.
- Innovative controls: Only two keys!
- At least 2.5 hours of tough, NO FILLER gameplay!
- One big, maze-like universe!
- Deliciously frustrating!
- Spandex ballet suit!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "BIG Festival 2017 - Best Brazilian Game" Finalist
- "BIG Festival 2017 - Innovation" Finalist
- "BIG Festival 2017 - Gameplay" Finalist
- "You should call this a Supermeatbroidvvvvvvania"
- Marcello Lima, Game Designer (Dino Zone),
- "It's 4:14 at night and I AM playing this previous build again"
- Piotr Iwanicki, Game Designer (SUPERHOT),
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Cat Nigiri's Channel http:.
About Cat Nigiri
Cat Nigiri is an independent game development studio focused on creating high-quality games with awesome mechanics.
More information on Cat Nigiri, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design, Programming, Art
Felipe "Frango" Gall
Direction, Marketing, Business