Based in Florianopolis/SC, Brazil
Necrosphere is a (really hard) bite-sized metroidvania game you control with only two buttons.
Necrosphere is where you go when you die, regardless of being good or bad. You don’t see other people around there, and you don’t have anything to do except to wait eternally. Soon as the player (Agent Terry Cooper) hits the Necrosphere, he learns about the portals that can take him back to the world of the living (also called Normalsphere), and his quest to escape the afterlife is set.
- Innovative controls: Only two buttons!
- At least 2.5 hours of tough, NO FILLER gameplay!
- One big, maze-like universe!
- Deliciously frustrating!
- Spandex ballet suit!
- Programmer art!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "BIG Festival 2017 Nomination" Best Brazilian Game, Innovation Award, Best Gameplay
- Baka, a.k.a Sae's Hubby, TBD
- "You should call this a Supermeatbroidvvvvvvania"
- Marcello Lima, Game Designer (Dino Zone), TBD
- "It's 4:14 at night and I AM playing this previous build again"
- Piotr Iwanicki, Game Designer (SUPERHOT), TBD
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Cat Nigiri's Channel youtube.com.
About Cat Nigiri
Cat Nigiri is an independent game development studio focused on creating high-quality games with awesome mechanics.
More information on Cat Nigiri, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design, Programming, Art
Felipe "Frango" Gall
Direction, Marketing, Business