Based in Florianopolis/SC, Brazil
July 23, 2012
Press / Business Contact:
Rua Lauro Linhares, 728
Sl. 307 - Trindade
Cat Nigiri is an independent game development studio focused on creating high-quality games with awesome mechanics.
The studio was officially formed in July 2012 by group of experienced game developers with the idea to to create high-quality games that are widely accessible and extremely fun to play. We focus on simple mechanics that create joyful twists to allow charming innovations.Collaboration
Our day-to-day work routine is highly creatuve, and we encourage out team members to contribute to the awesome games we create as much as they feel like they can, be it as a hobbyist, a freelancer, a part-timer, or with full-time commitment.Achievements
Released Dino Zone, an action-based tower defense game, for iOS and Android with more than 100.000 downloads in total––and growing. Developed a multi-platform game engine, called Fenix, entirely based on C++ (exports to iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux). Released Dream Swim, an endless runner/platform game for iOS and Android. The game received Honorable Mention for Best Games Under Development at SBGames Festival, in São Paulo, 2013, and Best Art at SBGames Festival, in Porto Alegre, 2014. Released Popeman, a shooting game for iOS, Android and Windows Phone where you play the Pope and shoot demons!Ahead
We are currently working on an amazing game called Keen. Check it out on the link at the left (under releases).
At someone else's office YouTube
There are far more images available for Cat Nigiri, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Incubated at the MIDI Tecnologico - ACATE" - Florianopolis, 15 August, 2013
- "Dream Swim - Honorable Mention for Best Games Under Development" - SBGames Festival, São Paulo, 2013
- "Dream Swim - Best Art" - SBGames Festival, Porto Alegre, 2014
- "Cool mobile indie game shop in Brazil. Visited them last time I was down south for the BIG Festival..."
- Jason Della Rocca, AngelList
- "7 Kickstarter Lessons: crowdfunding indie games"
- Nando Guimaraes, Gamasutra
Random videos about the games we develop. youtube.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators