Meet the team!
Thank you for the interest in knowing more about us.
Cat Nigiri is an independent game development studio focused on creating high-quality games with awesome mechanics.
The studio was officially formed in July 2012 by group of passionate game developers willing to create extraordinary games, but had no idea how hard it would be. We have resisted a couple of years and now, battle-hardened, we have our kitty claws sharper than ever before. Rawr!
Our main achievements are:
- Released Dino Zone, an action-based tower defense game, for iOS and Android with more than 100.000 downloads in total––and growing.
- Developed a multi-platform game engine, called Fenix, entirely based on C++ (exports to iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux).
- Released Dream Swim, an endless runner/platform game for iOS and Android. The game received Honorable Mention for Best Games Under Development at SBGames Festival, in São Paulo, 2013, and Best Art at SBGames Festival, in Porto Alegre, 2014
- Released Popeman, a shooting game for iOS, Android and Windows Phone where you play the Pope and shoot demons!
- Released Kitty Kitchen, a super cute sliding puzzle game about feeding hungry cats for iOS and Android.
- Keen, an adventure-puzzle game with Zelda-like dungeon exploration, was approved by the community at Steam Greenlight in less than 10 days.